General Business Conditions
§1 Applicability to Entrepreneurs and Definitions
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.set-gas.de. (2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Register court Hanover
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop. The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the Order buttons
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Operation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Order binding order of the order by clicking the button or buy it for a fee
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the back button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correct input errors or by closing the Internet browsers cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (order confirmation). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at http://www.set-gas.de. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§4 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.